Chief Commercial Officer, Healthtech
Location: Anywhere in the UK. Europe would also be considered, for the right candidate.
Time Requirement: May consider part-time initially, moving to full-time by mutual agreement
Remuneration: To be agreed, to include bonus and share options
Our client is an early-stage, revenue-generating, health tech company with disruptive technology, which has achieved multiple awards and funds, including the highly competitive Innovate UK.
The company is revolutionising the healthcare sector through the hybrid offering of social assets, diagnostic tools and technologies which can prevent poor health escalation, reduce waiting lists and provide early triage, while tracking the patient’s journey and giving 360 feedback.
Building on the considerable successes already achieved, the company is now looking to accelerate its position and capture growing markets in both the private and public health sector in the UK and globally.
The CCO Role
As a result of the Covid epidemic there is a greater appetite for change within the healthcare sector. At this exciting stage in the sector, and in the company’s development, an entrepreneurial CCO is required to fully commercialise the offering and drive further growth in the UK and into International markets.
- Overall responsibility for owning the revenue target and building the sales and customer delivery teams.
- Driving the B2B and B2B SaaS commercial function to repeatable growth.
- Defining and delivering revenue and market share growth targets in line with the long-term ambitions of the company by developing strategic partnerships, retaining and developing existing customers and winning new customers.
- Taking new products to market, driven by customer insight and demand.
Experience & Skills Required
- A proven track record in leading the commercialisation of an early-stage SaaS product. Well versed in the negotiation of commercial terms and pricing of multi-year high value deal frameworks.
- Experienced in B2B sales into global markets and also ideally, in B2C sales.
- Strong operational capabilities.
- Experience of fund-raising.
- Experience in healthcare sales (Primary Care, Secondary Care, NHS Trusts and Clinical Commissioning Groups) would be of advantage.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key part at a crucial stage in a high growth potential company and to influence the shape and scale of the success in preparation for an exit in due course.
For further information please contact: Mary Hill on 0203 900 2143, email@example.com
If you would like to apply for this role then please click on the button below.